1. Zelong Yan, Fang He*, Jiyu Zhang, Jieru Fang, Jingjing Wang, Haihong Zhou. Enhanced Fe(Ⅲ)/PMS system by flower-like MoS2 nanosheet for rapid degradation of tetracycline. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 2022, 10: 108860.
2. Wei Liu, Huiming Cao, Miao Tian, Zhongpeng Wang, Liguo Wang, and Fang He*. Controllable synthesis of spindle-shaped-FeOOH and its effective adsorption for high concentrated Congo Red. Science of Advanced Materials, 2021, 13: 342-350.
3. Yingying Chen, Weiying Xu, Hongjian Zhu, Dong Wei, Fang He*, Dongsheng Wang, Bin Du, Qin Wei. Effect of turbidity on micropollutant removal and membrane fouling by MIEX/ultrafiltration hybrid process. Chemosphere, 2019, 216:488-498.
4. Fang He*, Fusheng Li, Haihong Zhou, Lingling Niu and Liguo Wang. Perchlorate removal using two component biodegradable carriers in particle-fixed biofilm reactor. Water Quality Research Journal of Canada, 2014,49(3):234-244.
5. Fang He*, Haihong Zhou, Xiuju Wang, Liguo Wang. Simultaneous Removal of Perchlorate and Nitrate Using Biodegradable Polymers Bioreactor Concept, Journal of Geoscience and Environment Protection, 2014, 2: 42-47.
6. Fang He*, Lingling Niu, Obara Aya, Shilong Wang, Liguo Wang. Occurrence and Fate of Nonylphenol Ethoxylates and Their Derivatives in Nansi Lake Environments, China. Water Environment Research, 2013, 85(1):27-34.
7. Fang He*, Wenrong Hu, Yuezhong Li. Investigation of isolation and immobilization of a microbial consortium for decoloring of azo dye 4BS. Water Research, 2004, 38: 3596-3604.
8. Fang He*, Wenrong Hu, Yuezhong Li. Biodegradation mechanisms and kinetics of azo dye 4BS by a microbial consortium. Chemosphere, 2004, 57(4): 293-301.